The Netgear R7000 one of our most popular VPN Routers. It has dual core 1000MHZ CPU, dual band 2.4GHZ/ 5GHZ AC1900 wifi with 1800sq ft coverage and NAS USB 2.0, USB 3.0 expansion The dual core 1000MHZ CPU it is the basic spec CPU we would recommend to run a VPN specially if you have multiple connected devices, play online gaming and want protect all of your devices.
- Dual Core 1000GHZ CPU
- Dual Band AC1900 2.4GHZ/5GHZ WiFi
- 4x Gigabit LAN ports
- 1x USB 2.0 expansion
- 1x USB 3.0 expansion
- Guardian Security Router App
- DNSCrypt - Turns regular DNS traffic into encrypted DNS traffic that is secure from eavesdropping, man-in-the-middle attacks and defeats any ISPs 'Transparent DNS Proxy' like Sky in the UK by encrypting the DNS lookups
- Kill Switch
- OpenVPN client and server PPTP client
- Advanced Qos (Quality of Service) controls for bandwidth allocation to your various Network connections.
- WDS wireless bridging/repeating protocol AKA the "Repeater Bridge" mode, which allows you to easily expand your network using a second wireless router.
- Built-in DNS (Domain Name System) caching - speeds up your connection to an array of sites
- VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) Support NAT (Network Address Translation) support
Netgear R7000 Guardian Security App VPN Router