Linksys WRT32X AC3200 Dual-Band Guardian Security App DNSCrypt VPN Router
Dual Core 1.8GHZ CPU AC2300 Wireless USB 3.0, USB 2.0 / eSATA (combo port)
This is one of our preferred OpenVPN routers - Very Fast, very stable, one of the fastest we have ever tested.
The Linksys WRT32X is a 'wolf in sheeps clothing' where VPN Routers are concerned. It has dual band 2.4GHZ/ 5GHZ AC3200 WIFI with 2500sq ft coverage and a Dual Core 1800MHZ CPU. This CPU is faster than the top spec Netgear Routers although it is only a dual core. The top of the range Netgear R9000 and XR700 are Quad core but the WRT32X still gives them a good run for their money when it comes to VPN speed and grunt. The WRT32X easily copes with multiple connected devices, streams TV and allows protected online gaming whilst still protecting all of the devices on your network
- Guardian Security Router App
- DNSCrypt - Turns regular DNS traffic into encrypted DNS traffic that is secure from eavesdropping, man-in-the-middle attacks and defeats any ISPs 'Transparent DNS Proxy' like Sky in the UK by encrypting the DNS lookups
- Kill Switch
- OpenVPN client and server PPTP client
- Advanced Qos (Quality of Service) controls for bandwidth allocation to your various Network connections.
- WDS wireless bridging/repeating protocol AKA the "Repeater Bridge" mode, which allows you to easily expand your network using a second wireless router.
- Built-in DNS (Domain Name System) caching - speeds up your connection to an array of sites
- VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) Support NAT (Network Address Translation) support
Linksys WRT32X Guardian Security App VPN Router