Linksys WRT3200ACM dd-wrt Guardian Security App Router
Dual Core 1.8GHZ CPU AC3200 Wireless USB 3.0, USB 2.0 / eSATA (combo port)
This is another of our preferred VPN routers - One of the Fastest, most stable routers we have ever tested. The Linksys WRT3200ACM has amazing spec, dual core 1.8 GHZ CPU and loaded with the Guardian Security App
The WRT3200ACM features all the connections that you expect from such a high end device. Four Gigabit LAN ports, one Gigabit WAN port, and a USB port for storage sharing. The router features one USB 3.0 port and a combined USB 2.0 and eSATA port. That combination should allow you to connect pretty much any storage drive to the router and share it over your network. Under the bonnet is a cracking Dual Core 1800MHZ CPU which is perfect for munching through that encrypted VPN data. The WRT3200ACM easily copes with multiple connected devices, streams up to 4K IPTV and allows protected online gaming whilst still protecting all of the devices on your network and runs a VPN connection as fast as the top spec routers
- Guardian Security Router App
- DNSCrypt - Turns regular DNS traffic into encrypted DNS traffic that is secure from eavesdropping, man-in-the-middle attacks and defeats any ISPs 'Transparent DNS Proxy' like Sky in the UK by encrypting the DNS lookups
- Kill Switch
- OpenVPN client and server PPTP client
- Advanced Qos (Quality of Service) controls for bandwidth allocation to your various Network connections.
- WDS wireless bridging/repeating protocol AKA the "Repeater Bridge" mode, which allows you to easily expand your network using a second wireless router.
- Built-in DNS (Domain Name System) caching - speeds up your connection to an array of sites
- VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) Support NAT (Network Address Translation) support
Linksys WRT3200ACM Guardian Security App VPN Router